Jitsu wa Imouto Deshita. ~Saikin de Kitagiri no Otouto no Kyorikan ga Yatara Chikaiwake~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I bet none of what the prez told him is true, she just wants to see yuri kissing at the play

This arc will be done, and she wont transfer, and the club was never in danger to be disbanded

You should never believe a pay actress tears, who is on the middle of the hustle

Dex-chan lover
Having had to do some acting for a commercial, it's way harder than I had ever thought good for Akira trying new stuff. Also, they better be doing the Leonardo DiCaprio Romeo and Juliet version

Dex-chan lover
I love how cheeky she is when attacking him

image-2023-12-06-121559246.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Should just skip the practice kissing and go straight to fucking. Won't be embarrassed by kissing after that, well, it's a Japanese written series... They probably still will be.

Thanks for the TL
........go touch some grass, please....

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the club president didn't really answer him, did she?

Like, yes, the part about talented actors make sense, and tha fact that she wants to make him the next club president lends credibility to her story about leaving, but none of that explains why Romeo and Juliet.

It could have been any other play, and no one would complain about kissing, but for one reason it is Romeo and Juliet, and she never explains why.

Dex-chan lover
Tears from a drama president...
Idk what she's lying about but the stench of bs is thick.

Dex-chan lover
Its interesting how the tone of this one fluctuates... Makes it difficult to "read" some of the interactions and intentions sometimes, but it is engaging.

Like I said, @luigiymario2 , lots in the cupboard. Lol
As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Group Leader
Its interesting how the tone of this one fluctuates... Makes it difficult to "read" some of the interactions and intentions sometimes, but it is engaging.

Like I said, @luigiymario2 , lots in the cupboard. Lol
As ever, thank you for scanlating.
Yeah, even just reading the japanese raw itself I felt like the flow of things being said was weird but I tried to soldier on through and changed some words here and there to make it readable and enjoyable lmao

Fed-Kun's army
It could have been any other play, and no one would complain about kissing, but for one reason it is Romeo and Juliet, and she never explains why.
It was mentioned in earlier chapters that the club already did Romeo and Juliet in the past and already had costumes for the actors, maybe for convenience? As for why especially that play, maybe we will see in the next chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread