Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Ch. 79 - Evidence

I don't care what race the principal is. But she definitely not allies. Not with that scheming personality.

Dex-chan lover
Did Professor Tia really talk about Mer using "it"? Why?
It doesn't seem like she knew Mer isn't human.
Because Japanese doesn't use pronouns like him/her/he/she. The translators mentioned a while back that they decided to use neutral pronouns for Mer instead of her because the manga hadn't established her as female from Haruto & Tia's point of view, which is ... a choice. And Tia should have been saying "them" instead of "it" if they wanted to go with neutral pronouns.

Supporter
Did Professor Tia really talk about Mer using "it"? Why?
It doesn't seem like she knew Mer isn't human.
TL here.
We chose "it" because Tia is downright awful in this chapter. As far as Tia knows, Mercumenes is just some scared, little, girl, but she shows zero concern and never talks about her like a person, so we chose to use the "it" pronoun to hammer that in

Supporter
Using mind control to wipe out someone's memories so they can live a 'simple' life is as morally dubious as when Reed Richards use mind control to make a bunch of Skrulls think they were cows so they would stop trying to invade the earth.

Of course they were eventually slaughtered in a slaughter house...

Double-page supporter
Wow. The principals a bitch. What a surprise. I am so shocked. I never saw this coming.

I actually expected MC to pop in for a last minute rescue, is disguise of course, knowing everything about her scheme. Then again I can think of another manga where that would fit better.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. The principals a bitch. What a surprise. I am so shocked. I never saw this coming.

I actually expected MC to pop in for a last minute rescue, is disguise of course, knowing everything about her scheme. Then again I can think of another manga where that would fit better.
So there IS someone else reading the written part, and not only watching the pictures...
The only new information in this chapter is the extent of her power: my money are on her being a dragon.

Dex-chan lover
Huh.....well shit. I STILL prefer her over the annoying professor but damn that's one hell of a "totally not evil and/or sus" smile.

Users who are viewing this thread