Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Getting the Baby Me Out of Crisis

Fed-Kun's army
Someone was asking why there was an ecchi tag last chapter. I did not expect to find out why so quickly.

Dex-chan lover
Yall look into generic isekai manga too much.Just enjoy this garbage as is, lol. We all know how many flaws they have.

But it woulda been great if they kept the OP baby going for a few more chapters before doing the time skip. Woulda been pretty fucking jokes.

Banned
Okay... we've reached the level of extreme stupidity where I feel actual shame reading this.
I'll continue... for now.

so... haruto was born with blonde hair as a baby but suddenly has black hair at 9?

Dex-chan lover
@231716 Barrier magic in Kekkaishi could do... anything, I think? Create or destroy worlds, even, if you had enough power behind it. Making a barrier that talks for you is pretty small potatoes on the "is that even what barriers are for?" scale for manga.

Dex-chan lover
And the generic isekai wolf companion can transform into generic isekai animal girl companion for absolute no reason of course
This garbage should be glad that i cant lower my rating even more cause its already at 1*
You already know the writing is shit when they just skip 9 years like you couldnt think of anything interesting that could have happened in those 9 years?

@mimisan what the fuck kind of baby is born with black hair

Dex-chan lover
Imagine me, ranting about a generic isekai about a baby, crying about giving it 1 star on the comment section, yet still reading and still crying because the isekai now has titties.

This garbage should be glad that i cant lower my rating even more cause its already at 1*

I'll go back to my Doritos™

imagine being that one lonely nigga who defends shit by saying it's meant to be garbage

Dex-chan lover
This manga brought me a whole new situation that i've never seen, breast feeding.

Users who are viewing this thread