Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - My Siblings

AAAAAAAAH the chapter is cut here!!! I wanna see the prince get beaten TT^TT

Thank you for the triple release!!!

This stupid kid and goddess. One don't wanna add number in his magic measurer, second for past 10 years didn't even tell how much magic he have......

wow ok thanks
Guess ill just jump off this cliffhanger.

Dex-chan lover
It's strange to see such a contrast. Why are these two children so starkly different when they should have the same upbringing? Granted, he was probably spoiled more, but certainly not enough to warrant this difference. Heck, his sister's current level is higher than his. There's being strong, and then there's competent leadership.

What I'm driving at is...is there a conspiracy going on trying to ruin the royal family with a shit upbringing?

@Poulay I thought he did check 3 digits, and it didn't work because he was actually 4 digits?

@Poulay It was mentioned in an earlier chapter, but he specifically checked his status and made his own way of seeing it have 3 digits because he thought that he might have had 102 or something (when it's really 1,002). He never checks anyone else with 3 digits because since the highest recorded magical power was 77, when he sees someone with 40 that makes sense so he doesn't bother to check if they have 140.

Honestly what confuses me more is how he has never ended up seeing like 999/002 and stays at at 99% of his magical power all the time. I get that he's got a lot of magic but his ability to use as much magic as he does is because he's got an absurdly high MP pool, not because his magic costs nothing... Or at least that's what one would suspect given how much magic he throws around (and never gets tired so I doubt that he's ever gotten to 2/1,002)

Group Leader
@Poulay imo, When Haruto tried the 3-digit check, he's still 002/002. Furthermore, because of the basis that in their world, the highest one is not even 3-digit, he probably already concluded that even if the digit is different, he's still 002/002

Aggregator gang
@Poulay
@Vasqueztion
He made that magic so it would display 3 digits instead of 2 since he thought maybe his level wasn't '02' but '102'. But in the end, all he got was '002'
He doesn't think the goddess would do something so absurd as to make him '1002' and making his magic display 4 or more digits is too difficult.

Dex-chan lover
I bet the meido beast girl would be mad
But thanks for the triple update

Aggregator gang
@shanoc5902
XX/XX is current level/max level.
It doesn't go down and only goes up until it hits max. So he can't get 999/002 because he's past that.

Double-page supporter
@Psychronia yeah, it's called shitty parents. These are the same assholes that left their own newborn to die right after he was born because he supposedly didn't have magic. It's more a miracle that the sister isn't like them.

Dex-chan lover
It isn't a cliffhanger if we know what's going to happen, lol

Press F to get reckt.

Dex-chan lover
is it that hard to think that he should add another digit given how powerful he is?

Double-page supporter
I just hope the MC actually DOES something. Though I'm relieved he's not exactly Beta. I hope his relationship with his siblings become better and closer. MC really needs family

Users who are viewing this thread