SBP

- be NEET
-create a homunculus based on oneself
- Homunculus is NEET

shockedpikachu.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@zephora
Its not obvious.
Here's the thing. The mere idea of being level 1002 is a down right insane thought in that world. The highest recorded level is 77. Even if he assumed the goddess gave him a bullshit power it would be in the realm of humanity, like 102.
1002 is so stupidly powerful and inane of a conjecture that it's far better to consider that maybe he's just stuck at level 02 but gained a special magic to balance it all out.

Not only that but why a number like 1002? Why not just 1000? Why the extra 2?

At the end of the day, it's not a big deal to him anymore since he just wants to be lazy.

Dex-chan lover
You know, at some point the goddess will have to clear this misunderstanding about his power.

@Trov that's not the point that was pointed out. Everyone else getting 1 digit for 1 digit numbers and the MC getting 3 digits for a 1 digit number is never noticed.
Why did literally no one react to that? I know now that it is a manga only thing, but still.
Also, when you add to that the moments where the MC shows far too much power for the average level 2, it becomes even stranger that no one points at the abnormalities.
I mean, I'll be back to not caring about it before the next chapter, but why are his sister, parents and maid not noticing this when they actively want to see him succeed and (you would logically assume) not be held down by the idea of him being level 2/2
Yes, the 1002 notion is absurd in their eyes, but they're not even trying to argue against the 2/2 even though he is far stronger than a level 2

Dex-chan lover
and he never bothered to wonder why there are 0s next to his number unlike everyone else...

Dex-chan lover
@WillTell IKR?! It’s annoying me! Just put as far as you can go and be amazed at how stupid you are you stupid MC!!!!!

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapters, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Haruto is fortunate not to have been raised by his real parents, otherwise he would have become like his brother, a total imbecile who will die badly if he does not use his brain.

@trov
he is over 1000 from birth, he is pratically a God. He doesn’t know it though and the Goddess fucked up. He still can’t measure he is own power because the measuring tool he made only measures 3 digits.

Double-page supporter
The clone idea is genius except the part you want to do nothing and the clone do the same. Both don't want to work and you just wasted time and increased expense. In worst case you make self replicating useless dude.

Lmao you'd think that having 002/002 compared to 07/40 would be something noticeable. Should've made it 007/007 so mc can go Bond on everyone's ass

Aggregator gang
Strong but stupid, he still didn't realize the other level are single digit while he have double zero

Dex-chan lover
1002 stats is still stupid af.. but the MC is equality stupid too.. i mean.. you got numbering system for stats.. care to notice why is your stats is 3 digits but others are just 2..

Users who are viewing this thread