Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2 - I'm Being Hated (Cont.)

Dex-chan lover
@elixir6
IIRC, nobody in that world's history has ever reached even 3 digits. And nobody commented on the zeroes. He's also attribute-less, with lost magic. So why exactly should he be suspicious? For all he knows, he's a weakling with cheat-type magic.

Hmmm.. killing her is really a wincest idea..i mean BAD idea. why not just wincest her instead.?!
:p

Miserys_End He only needs to expend his barrier into the shape of a robot. It'll look cooler as well.

Dex-chan lover
@kolotons I'll give Assassin captain the minimal amount of benefit of doubt. He's probably a bad guy, but at least he seems to have been ashamed of what he was doing enough to start spilling the beans with just some threats to his troops. He could just have been silent, expecting they'd all get killed anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I know the spoilers with the queen, but the king is just as bad. It was his idea to kill off the MC, his son is an incompetent prick, and he’ll probably view his brother’s family as a threat too. Does he get ‘neutralized’ as well?

@Sep1otrion
the only real villain in the first arc is the mother (Queen). The little brother isn't bad, he's just spoiled after the beating, he got from his big brother he learns to behave and even becomes one of his friends in a later arc.

Dex-chan lover
> Now then, what should I do about her...
6L40tbN.jpg

Contributor
He already looks like Zero, and now he's acting like him too?

Users who are viewing this thread