Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Char is Addicted to Anime

I'm not sure if I want to keep reading this. If one random dude can link that world with his original world, why hasn't this been a greater thing already? Also, a large part of why I read isekai manga/watch isekai anime is to see the main character's response to a new world, with not much of a frame of reference to their old world. I don't like seeing the character bring much more than their wits to the world, but I'm fine with items that would typically break down/run out of battery when they do exactly that. It really cheapens the whole 'isekai' theme they have going on if they suddenly have more or less full access to their previous world, and could probably go back whenever. Thanks for listening to my TED Talk.

TL;DR: I don't like when isekai give characters unlimited access to the internet.

Aggregator gang
The mother knows he is the actual prince right? So is she setting her daughter up to her son(adoptive)?

Dex-chan lover
Look, I already read Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life this month. I don't need more parentially-endorsed incest

Dex-chan lover
As expected, such a young girl and five hours of daily anime-watching is not a very healthy habit... I have to agree with MC here. Put some limits.

Fed-Kun's army
I almost forgot they're not related and that MC is actually a prince.

That feeling when you are told you watch to much Anime. I feel you Charlotte.

Dex-chan lover
He is making his little sister more addicted to him isn't it. He is literally the only source of anime in this world.

Mother is on point here. If he marries his little sister then she won't have to move away and they can still live in the same house

Fed-Kun's army
@DJMordred
Why isn't it a greater thing? well you can explain it with manga logic, you would have to have been in another world to know for a fact one exists, there are quite a few interesting theories irl that we can only ever know ourselves and for the sake of brevity I won't go into here but they are backed by great minds suggesting the existence of parallel universes, granted much in the same way that aliens are more likely real then not.

Personally I like isekai because it usually has a cynical sense of humor that I love, along with op characters that force a different way to tell a story then the 'im week, lets training, oh not there is a big bad guy but the manga is still really popular, I will definitely win'
I mean, I have read that plot line so many damned times I am thankful when the story is about people who are truly op and it changes how they go about the manga.

@welcome2atlantis
A mio style 'I can MAKE anime' moment is called for here

Dex-chan lover
Hmm...i see. I probably get what the mom is scheming ryt now.

Dex-chan lover
@alonerone you mean from the cover? She's the "maid", the giant fenrir he tamed in the first or second chapter? Or do you mean she's been out of the picture for too long and you need your op dog waifu fix?

Double-page supporter
@captain_crunch I believe they aren't even related...
MC is originally a king's son, and Char is daughter of general/duke if I'm not wrong...

Users who are viewing this thread