Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - If I Don't Find A Servant

Dex-chan lover
Good bro skeletons growing food they dont need for others
unless they do need it
idk

Double-page supporter
@Riger what is this Electronic METH that you speak about?

I know about the original story of the Jewish priest that animated some clay, this is just a joke

Dex-chan lover
@metaldog564
Edit: The spoiler wasn't there when I typed this all out, and I don't want to delete it :p
Hebrew type golem. It was usually made of clay, and was powered by the word EMETH or EMET (truth) scrawled into the body, usually the forehead. It was almost literally unstoppable. It couldn't be killed, and couldn't be destroyed except in one way. By wiping away the first letter in the word, changing Truth (emeth/emet) into Death/Dead (meth/met). Have fun with that.
The damn thing was an amorphous juggernaut. If you didn't wipe the letter, you had no chance. It could change shape, size, form, and even consistency. It could come at you as solid earth harder than rock and beat you to death. Or nearly liquid mud and drown you inside its body. As long as there was any dirt nearby, it could reform no matter how much damage you did to it. It could also travel through the dirt and come out of the ground. Crazy powerful.
Compared to 'material' type golems (stone, metal, etc. Any type of golem with a fixed physical form) they were FAR above them in capability, versatility, and power.
Honestly, this is another 'overpowered to weak' type thing that was done to slimes. Slimes are generally seen as one of (if not the) weakest monsters in many series all because of the Dragon Quest series of video games. They were based off of slimes and oozes from Dungeons and Dragons. The originals (D&D) were capable of killing dragons if they grew enough. They had no core or mind, and very few weaknesses. Oozes were the same. Any D&D player knew the fear of slimes, lol. Especially the gelatinous cube. Walking into an 'empty' room and suddenly beginning to dissolve was never fun.

Gigan-chan for waifu?

Dude's power can so far do nearly anything, but he can't remake a golem? Bummer.

Aggregator gang
Hey wait a sec. One of the uses of barriers is portals(evidently). That means the fabric of space can be affected by barrier magic. That means he could set up a spatial compression/bag of holding type spell. Which means he CAN make things smaller! Gigan-chan for best girl

Dex-chan lover
@Riger : yeah the gelatinous cube, you think you find a magic weapon floating in the air surrounded by a mystical looking shiny iridescent fog and when you extend you arm to reach for it, you feel that you skin is starting to disolve in a violent acid and it is stuck to something that slowly crawl along your forearm to your elbow, then your shoulder as your finger's bones are starting to appear beneath the half disolved skin and muscles ...

Of course gelatinous cube doesn't digest metals...

Most oozes and slimes continue to grow as long as they can find enough food, and they can eat mostly anything organic and quite a few minerals (and their stats goes up each time they grow), they can't be affected by age or illness and usually divise themself unto mutliples smaller entities after some time but there are simple spells that can block their division ability definitively, making them grow forever...

So sometimes you can find some supermassive ones that can give a trashing to a dragon (and I don't mean building sized, I mean city sized or more).

Those peaceful undeads who seem to be enjoying so much out of life but do they actually have any of the senses..?
Ponders if they are absorb the surrounding life energy to emulate the living..
Or they are just hyped to contribute to the rise of a monster kingdom..
Hope that golem succeed somehow. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread