Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - If I Don't Find A Servant

Double-page supporter
I ain't even mad that 1/3 of the chapter is end TL memes. Hilarious addition.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation and hard work! 😍😘

Quality memes at the end ❤️
Golem-chan needs to get her conciseness transferred to another smaller body QAQ

Thanks for the chapter!
I hope Frey told the monsters to get along with humans if they run into each other. MC really needs to let his father know about the village before some idiot wanders by and a subjugation force is formed. Since Frey is ng, MC will probably run into somebody who'll be good enough to be his servant but have a couple of irritating personality traits or habits that are irritating but not enough of a deal breaker like that skeleton who doesn't even pause to breath. Anyone know how he can talk if he doesn't breath, much less have a tongue or mouth to form words? While golem is ideal I think it would be too shy around so many people. As for shrinking the size (assuming the golem doesn't feel pain,) just sculpt and shave the stone around the core into the ideal shape. Or just make a human shaped barrier around the core that allows the golem to move and feel and remove the extra stone.

Really appreciate the translations. Yes faster is more satisfying, but quality is better than quantity so a week is fine. I've done theater work in college both in building and setting up the stage along with acting small roles so I've got an idea on how much time and effort goes into just doing the task plus the additional work to make it look good when presented. Thank you for taking the time and effort to do it properly, just make sure to get some fresh air and a break every now and then. As for the people demanding faster releases they should try doing it themselves if they think it's so fast and easy. Especially if they're just reading for free.

Dex-chan lover
@BuddhaOfWeebism

This will make it relatively easy to find the corresponding sound effects; http://thejadednetwork.com/sfx/

For example, for this; http://thejadednetwork.com/sfx/browse/kacha/

Just find the first kana in the lefthand index, click it, and browse the list down to find the right one.

Edit, After reading the full chapter, is he unknowingly a demon lord?...

a golem is fine too

AnimeFace1.jpg

Look, j know the chances are the golem will end up being a girl and all, but I want him to be a buff ikemen. Please, give me big tiddy man who acts like a school girl, keep the gap moe, I need it.

Users who are viewing this thread