Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Unplanned Research

Dex-chan lover
So how long is it going to take the mc to realize he actually has a stupid amount of magic and it just can’t be measured properly on the current scale (or did I miss something and he already did)? That gag can’t last long.

Dex-chan lover
I don't feel comfy with a no ear and fluffy tail Frey too...
thanks for the update shit scans

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261
One of the first few chapters had him build "super" magic detector, because the best magic detector ball thingies only went up to 99. His "uber" magic ball created from the best barriers went to 999. And both showed him 02/002 magic.
Then at the end of the chapter the goddess talked about how his power level was 1002 and she just kinda forgot to tell him when she was explaining the barrier magic. Or something like that.
After trying to check his magic in his own magic ball he just accepted that his magic is "only" two and decided that it must have been him using barriers super efficiently that allowed him to pull off all this shit.

Double-page supporter
will he ever learn that his magic is really over 1000? or is it just gonna be a gag that persists forever. it would be funnier if he never learn until the very end.

Double-page supporter
@TNT261 he wouldn't have his alter ego if he really thought he was a weakling. He just thinks he has some hax that lets him play with barriers.

Dex-chan lover
This shit head still didn't figure out that having zeros before his magic level is not normal and believes he's a small fry somehow...
Will he ever?

guys he's clearly just mentally challenged that's why he doesn't understand basic stuff like his power

Dex-chan lover
Actually Char is: de facto leader of the round table, she already has the ability to control everyone XD

Dex-chan lover
Incest route unlocked! I'm guessing that big titty nee-san is/was the previous queen?

Users who are viewing this thread