Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - I've Been Summoned To A Duel (Cry)

Fed-Kun's army
This is just dumb, dumb plot, dumb MC, i am here just for Charlotte, any chapter without her is a dumb filler

I'm glad we got the little sister out, cuz she was annoying and so was the maid demon, but can we have the queen bitch start trynna kill mc already?

@ Doomer Try reading the description or if you have a lot of time re-read this manga. The only people know that he's strong is Charlotte's company (his adoptive parents maybe also know) if he beat the noble his dream of peaceful life will be over 😂

Dex-chan lover
@TheGibber : I think he mean Vise/Vice as in the torture tool.

Seem to be something like he put 2 barriers on the front/back of that spot, and when he try any funny shit the barrier start squeezing like the tool it's named after.

Group Leader
This is why illegal translations exist... who in the world would pay for this kind of shit?

Is just crap plot from a crap writer... please... if you are going to put in a manga some shit to throw into the eyes of the people do it for free...

Um... wouldn't he just delegate the duel to a champion?

That being said, I don't recall seeing any overweight or frail nobles in this series either.

Double-page supporter
don't like how slow the mc is to act but I love the way he deals with problems.

Dex-chan lover
i like how in his kamen rider form he basically ends up more ruthless

@NonVoice WHAT?!? This is TN'd by a group called shit scans. It doesn't get more honest than that. We knew what we were reading. It's reconfirmed every time I see that sh** merrily go down the rainbow! Finally a group that tells it how it is. *nods approvingly*

Dex-chan lover
@Xennith they're not complaining about the translations, they're complaining about the story itself and the fact people would be paying for "this shit" to read it properly

Aggregator gang
dd2.jpg

He is like that because his backing. Wanna make him realize his mistake, take away his backing...

Users who are viewing this thread