Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - The Annoying Professor Keeps Following Me Around...

Dex-chan lover
ya know
Raius is indeed more macho but hey atleast hes also not a jerk but
man how did he gets this macho

Dex-chan lover
@sherlock0790 Perhaps they just play Genshin Impact and are desensitized to blinding white screens. That seizure warning is a hop skip and a jump from being a seizure trigger (actually it might just straight up be one for the more photosensitive epileptics), and after then 9 out of 10 loading screens will match its pace. They like to toss in one okay loading screen from time to time, just so the next bright white one hits harder.

This guy holds immesurable power yet refuses all calls to action that don't involve his younger sister. So any chapter that doesn't involve her is incredibly boring. Does he ever rise to a call to action that isn't at the last possible second, that he can observe? Such a terrible hero character.

Eventually he is going to have to tell his sister that they are related because she is so obviously aiming for him romantically, she is either going to feel awkward... or she will be into it, but MC would be saying NOPE to that.

Dex-chan lover
Woah some extra shit at the end of the chapter I never bother to read lol

Supporter
Those cursed TS credit pages, and their cursed light themed discord

Dex-chan lover
Feels like I missed a chapter or something.
Thank god for credit pages tho'!

Dex-chan lover
@FutariRio
ehh??? lol
i though it's a new weird japanese word
because i literally search it in google and found nothing

oh and i love these kind of credit pages, as long it's not using weird hard to read fonts

Dex-chan lover
> MC: "Onee-chan is still as beautiful as ever..."
I agree with you MC....
No wait.............
You siscon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Marriane: "Raiuss! What is that person to haruto-kun?"
Awwwwts...
I will support you Marriane shipping to MC, even though you are really bro and sis...
Hahahahahahha.....

Users who are viewing this thread