JK-chan and Her Classmate's Mom - Ch. 15 - The Day of the Table Tennis Match

Dex-chan lover
I hope the guy doesn't grow up scarred at the end of this.

“I don’t care who’s watching so long as it’s a girl” LOL i love his self confidence, also the mom and yuka are so cute and i love how the mom was cheering for the ladies team instead of her sons skdjdjsks

Congrats your mom will not be lonely anylonger since she just get a beautiful JK as her wife

Omedetou!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Best mom. Yuri already inside their hearts, nothing to worry about ;) . Thank you
PS really, poor guy ...

Fed-Kun's army
I want them to marry just because it would be hysterical if her classmate had to call her mom.

Dex-chan lover
I get she couldnt care less about him... but shes saying such misleading things.
Was hoping Mihoko would be more sensitive to clear the misunderstanding from before but Yuka didnt seem to care as much as in last chapter and Mihoko is as self-conscious as Yuka.
The boy is unlucky for being in a yuri manga but damn mom at least should be cheering for ur son. Not that i really care tho, tbh i rather if he pissed off already lol.
The chapters are so short that the lack of development, waste of time with the boy or misunderstandings drive me crazy...

Dex-chan lover
when the third wheel doesn't realise it's the third wheel and just hang in there

what a self obsessed, manipulative solipsistic biotch. mommy's no better though.

Dex-chan lover
Poor boi...XD and who is Tanaka?😂
Mom probably mistook and shout out a wrong name coz of that mc saying Tanaka lmao ..(out of being flustered)

Dex-chan lover
as one of those who have enough of an understanding of the english language to not get hung up on things that have already been cleared up loud and clearly and people are still complaining about in this manga I'm very much enjoying this :)

At this point some people are just projecting their own issues onto things...

I'm 100% down for the pairing but I wish Takuya had some kind of paternal figure. The yuri shenanigans are fine but him being needlessly and unintentionally shafted by his thirsty friend for humor just falls flat.

Fed-Kun's army
So Takuya plays Takkyuu.🤔

Good thing Yuka doesn't draw much attention, how would the girl's team function, with the lesbian magnet in the stands.

Users who are viewing this thread