JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - No Endless Rain Lasts Forever

Dex-chan lover
good guy Sumo. this girl really should wisen up a little though. she's stuck in a world where her only value is in her (still youthful) body. equal rights don't exist here and while Sumo's biggest vice is his obesity, he does seem to genuinely care for her and would be able to provide a stable home. it's as if she's stubbornly trying to stay independent even though she knows it's a dead end job where the risks far outweigh the rewards. even if it's just temporary, she should be looking for a way to move up and at least have a choice in who she sleeps with and Sumo's a golden ticket for that.

This story isn't good for my heart. I really wish Sumo could make her happy. She deserves the best.

Dex-chan lover
"The ones who get crazy over dick isn't women, but men."
She's challenging every NTR the whole hentai world...

Also, so this is where the old man from nausica got isekai'd to.

Contributor
Kiyori appears!

@Reqqles
I think that, despite all, she's a bit traumatized with men. Since before, she couldn't see them in any other way besides sex creatures, and the fact that she's in a world like that now doesn't help. She even mentions it in this chapter.

@Triot
Don't worry, Haru and Sumo will be happy.

Dex-chan lover
@kenx fair, but in Sumo's defense he's shown her every possible consideration and he's the -one- guy pursuing her who doesn't simply pay his way into her panties or rape/threaten to rape/threaten to enslave (looking at you crimson chump) her. maybe she's hypervigilant and worried that Sumo's holding back his particular dark side, but even then the evil you know would still be better than rolling the dice every night that your next john won't give you a disease, leave you pregnant or injure you or worse. even with the relative safety of a brothel (as opposed to a street corner), if she's rational enough to know she has no other cards to play just because she's a woman, Sumo would at least offer temporary relief.

then again, maybe forming that kind of commitment to her would mean giving up on going back to her own world and maybe that's why she'd rather make her way doing something she could walk away from if a portal home ever came up.

I hope it gets better for Haru, Chiba getting his way would make most readers very angry

Contributor
@Kanami-chan
You'd have to see if she's okay with it first, she already rejected Chiba.

@Reqqles
Even with spoilers, she just gave up after seeing the society. She became a slave to the status quo. She's not actively approaching Sumo since it would mean leaving her comfort zone, where she can "manipulate" predictable men. She would spend time and the night with him if he paid, that's her entire job description, but without that "incentive", she doesn't want to abandon the sweet status quo

tl;dr negative feedback loop

chiba is too ahead of himself, like, overselfproud? I know that he is strong but that is too much for self praise

Contributor
I like her way of passing time, opening a smartphone game in her head.

Users who are viewing this thread