JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Endless Rain (unrelated to Chiba) Part 2

Group Leader
Khandii, you should definitely read the whole light novel

And I can really see the appeal of the rainy weather man now.

Damn this was really good i thought this was just ero manga but this was legit f-ing great I give this like 9/10 stars. the emotions were so good it felt more real. this was a diffrent kind of isekai and i loved it. Now i feel kinda sad that the next volume is coming out march 23rd 2024(volume 7 if im not mistaken). i think this deserves more credit than some people just think "oh no i see boba its just another ero isekai shit" .
as for the spoilers im sorry i just cant stop thinking about it my heart is still pounding after all those chapters and i cant really express my feeling cuz my english is kinda thrash
I loved when she went full berserk and killed all those soldiers. I knew there was something more in her and it really made me happy that she can actually do something other than get fucked by those soldiers. the emotions were so good and i was so happy and sad as for the chapters after the revenge it seems our old man(guy that appers after it starts rainning) is the demon lord(kinda obvious from the start) hope they can stop being enemies and instead make love and i really like where this is going i think that she can actually make woman and man equal even if only little + chiba is still chiba but now he has mommy issues xdddd.
sorry for my poor grammar

Dex-chan lover
Goddam, this was a great read! The best twist on the genre in recent memory, and the rare ero isekai manga with something substantial to say about the here & now. Agree with @wasperan that the first volume rates at least a 9/10, and I'm only limiting it to that because I haven't yet read any further than the 16 fan-translated chapters currently available on MD. Looking forward to the rest.

Dex-chan lover
I really recommend reading the rest of the chapters. Pretty easy to find elsewhere and up to chapter 34. The story takes an intense and surprising turn, really cathartic. This is truly a hidden gem of the isekai genre. Makes me think a lot to Re:Zero with how deep and insightful the introspectives parts can get.

I liked how low key the setting was but I'm glad and I hope it will keep on being taken to the next level

Well sad news it looks like volume 7 is the last hopefully someone will translate it. I already found chapter 35-44.5 raws idk its probably the entire volume Damn i wish i knew how to speak japanese
it looks like it will have an open ending so that makes it even more sad for me i dont want to spoil more so see u when someone translates it

Chiba and his simp cunt enabling behaviour drives me fucking insane. It's white knighting faggots like him who do nothing but inflate the egos of worthless whores. They're the only thing stopping cunts from being gunned down in the streets. I'd saw his fucking limbs off and cauterize them with burning sulfur. He fucking deserves it for not disemboweling her ASAP for sending that goon after him.

Then I'd smash Haru's jaw wide open with a crowbar and feed his whore worshiping entrails to her before I smash her teeth out with a hammer and melt her face with acid so she lives the rest of her life an ugly wretched creature weeping painful tears through unseeing eyes hobbling through the streets as she begs for food now she can't use her body to deceive simp faggots into thinking she has any value whatsoever not before I infect that cunt with slow acting AIDs, syphilis and gonorrhea so all her clients die slow and horrible deaths.

Then i'd gorge on greasy mexican and indian food, beat the shit out of Chiba's waifu Lupe with a tire iron, stick her in a bag full of broken glass shards and rusty nails, beat the shit out of the bag with a club, run the bag over, dunk the bag in a river, and then fill the bag with slimy orange diarrhea before I toss it into a meat locker so she has a 50/50 chance of dying by freezing or septic shock.

Fuck. Them. All.

JK Haru is a cognitohazard. It contradicts every point it tries to make. It has no coherent narrative or message. It is a constant wankfest about how hot and perfect and wonderful the MC is.

It is a masturbatory fantasy for ugly friendless men who desperately wish they were hot anime girls so they can feel morally and socially superior to their fellow nerds. You can tell it's for autogynephiles since it focusses on how wimpy and pathetic Chiba is like a self-hating male feminist debasing himself for the tiniest sliver of female attention.
damn i just clicked if someone would type something about the tl being done on some sites but didnt expect this one did u copy paste it or did u write all that. i dont get half the words and damn ur right i want to be a hot anime waifu + im friendless u got that part correct tho im not nerd sadly.
autogynephiles u made me google what that means damn didnt know that was a thing how did u even know that word
i can understand that u dont like it. its not for everyone some people like different things.

i think i saw similar comment to this one on myanimelist was that you

i dont really know what the mangaka was trying to write with this story but i didnt get that kind of vibe like u did i didnt wish to be haru once nor do i think our mc is wonderful and perfect she felt more human the way she was. i didnt really care about chiba honestly i didnt pay attention to his story that much but u got that part correct xd

I read it bc it was isekai idc that it has erotica i just love isekais and yes i want to be killed by tuck kun and have harem in another world but i know its just fantasy so u shouldnt really care that much and just enjoy life brother

sry for my english i wont bother correcting all the dog shit i just wrote.
was feeling kinda trash today but ur comment made me laugh ty

Users who are viewing this thread