JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World

Huh, this is actually a really good satirical work. It would be a decent work even standalone.

It's honestly a real gem, even if the competition is the garbage that are isekai manga. It's just a well executed manga.

Wanna see a high school girl get smashed by a bunch of ugly bastards? Then this is for you!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm too broken in the head, that I thought this isn't as dark as it seems...

Contributor
@fiveboxes
It IS dark, but lately "dark" means edgy and gory. This is dark in the old noir sense of the word, with a bit of isekai tropes.

I'm honestly surprised by how much I like it, more character driven than I thought it would be. I really like the lead.

Dex-chan lover
Its really such a shame that this series will get a low score from white knight fool, eventhough this is one of the interesting isekai story, and with good world story too (lets face it, every isekai copy Dragon Quest)

This is pretty good honestly. But I don't think the score will ever be high or that it'll ever be all that popular. For the simple fact that while this is probably more realistic than the average isekai (misogynistic world, women forced into sex work etc).

Most people read isekai / fantasy for the power Trip and to escape reality. The fact that female MC isn't some OP super badass taking over the world and being god mode like every other generic MC is actually what probably hurts this most. A story revolving around a female MC sex worker honestly would probably be more accepted as a tragic romance than a isekai just based off the target audience of each genre tbh.

All that said, great job by the author for making characters with some uniqueness and doing good at developing them and the world!

Double-page supporter
I honesty think about this series a lot... mostly about me feeling bad for her, so hopefully there will be some closure to this series or I'm just going to be a sad bitch forever.

Users who are viewing this thread