JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World

Just... appreciate the fact that the female protagonist isn't a "tsundere" or "kuudere" who blushes a lot and is actually a strong female protagonist beyond the physical stuff. It's a nice change of pace in manga.

It’s really fucking good, it isn’t what I expected but its definitely a gold mine. It’s “real” rating is probably an 8 (maybe even a 9) if u took the trolls that rated this out of the equation.

I really did expect a pre-fap material, what I got was something to look forward to.

Is this getting/ does it have more chapters to be translated? Will probably pick it up if so

@kurruchi They aren't translating the chapters from a magazine. They're translating the chapters from completed volumes. There are only 3 volumes released and each volume has had 4 chapter so volume 3 should have 4 chapters as well. Meaning they should have up to chapter 12 now. Keep in mind that Volume 3 just released last month so it should take them a while to translate the remaining chapters .

Volume 1 released: November 9, 2019
Volume 2 released: April 9, 2020
Volume 3 released: November 9, 2020

Dex-chan lover
I don’t get it, it’s weird and then not weird and then weird again, and only the main character is like able and the guy makes me want to drop the manga but hopefully it only goes up from here. At least the protagonist is female and can fend for herself

pio

Whoever wrote that description should be arrested. Also, this series is not really aimed toward guys so it pisses off the incels.
In all honesty it's pretty good. Haru is a complex character in a shitty situation just trying to find a way to survive.

Fed-Kun's army
@kingaron Both. People who unironically call people "incels" or say "pisses off the incels" are almost always literal incels themselves that are just being deflective.

Double-page supporter
Honestly smut aside it's a really good concept to present how those world works

Any original isekai without a overpowered Mc is welcomed

@kaitouk166
Well it is, Thats the reason why people read it for (Majority)
The Genre says "Slice of Life" Clearly, Incase you didn't Saw it.
Its titled "JK Haru Is A Sex Worker in Another World" To Describe the kind of content to the Readers, and also attract our attention.

@Tsukinotaku
The "World Building" was what made me like this one in the first place...
But Haru is OP though...? You just don't know "how much" yet with the current translated chapters...

Dex-chan lover
@Thoxi1026 if you want to take out the "troll" out of the rating you need to take out all the people that give the maximum rating to anything they remotely come to like... so it would not be 8 or 9 either...

I just want Haru to be happy. She's got it rough and the new world is unfair, yet still she keeps working hard even when she's depressed about it. It's hard not to admire that. A smile to protect.

can y'all change this to josei? because its clearly not meant for boys, they still dont understand the struggles that certain women have to go through and just keep tossing around the word slut. this is a pretty realistic isekai manga, and please remember that haru grew up in this type of environnement so of course shes probably gonna stick with what shes “comfortable” with or what she thinks works best when she’s in the new world.

Users who are viewing this thread