JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 7: Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 8 Ch. 36 - The Green Tombstone Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Gyro's fucking joke i'm gonna lose it. i can't tell if Johnny is being serious or not when he says "it's pretty hilarious, actually" with a straight face, which makes it even funnier

how did Hot Pants manifest boobs out of nowhere? i wonder if she was even meant to be a girl from the start, rather than just Araki just changing his mind. shouldn't they have figured out she was a girl from her voice? or does she have a deep voice? i mean their faces all look the same so it's not like she *looks* like a girl just from her face

Double-page supporter
Nooooo... She's going to get caught!! I can feel it!! Blackmore's stand ability is insane too!

Dex-chan lover
A stand that controls water... What can be more OP than that here?
She's going to die if there are other stand users present here.

summery of chapter: hotpants is a chick which makes me go full gay mode, gyro and johnny are so hilarious, blackmore’s stand is really cool and aesthetically pleasing, and well, lucy is f*cked.

Fed-Kun's army
Araki knows that were thirsting

post reading note: Lucy really doesn't deserve all that shit. Also, Idk if I forgot or if it was never made clear, but idk why HP is presenting as a man (in her speech and appearance.) It's stated that anyone is allowed in the race so long as their 16 or older and pay the fee, so I just don't know why she presents as male. (I almost feel like I'm misgendering her [him? them?] now that we know this. It's kinda strange lol.) Also Johnny just not giving a fuck and moving on all while being more conscious about little tells to her gender are pretty nice, rather than going the trope shrieking route. Kinda reminds me of that scene of Shinji and Rei from NGE.

that "gag" made zero sense -_-
lip reading is faker than plastic fruit, and from up in the sky? BS
and maskes mans power is super weird, walk on rain and wtfever he did to the burd

Users who are viewing this thread