JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Josuke Goes to the Higashikata House

Dex-chan lover
ooh some reference to the race. so they're related to the Japanese man that got 2nd place in previous part. i wonder what happened to Johnny....man...i'm still not over that whole situation

ugh i hate everything about Joshu already, and his hair is so ugly. his dad is so sketchy too. what is with Araki and creating some really creepy unlikable characters sometimes? and this time he doesn't seem like just an irrelevant side character. oh boy

Double-page supporter
WHAT HAPPENED TO JOHNNY. If the SBR race is gonna be mentioned, then ima need my boy Johnny to be mentioned as well! Like, how the hell does anyone here relate to the joestars? This seems like 110 years ahead of Johnny's generation, so his descendents couldn't of broken off much...
And wtf is up with this weird ass family? Everyone is weird as shit except for the oldest brother's wife and their daughter (who's 9 years old yet looks 3), but I'm sure they're gonna be weird af too.
RUN, JOSUKE(?)! YOU'RE LIVING WITH A FAMILY OF FUCK NIGGAS!

Yes, so araki is doing a another continuation parts again. I can't wait to see what the future holds

It looks like the dad is part of an organization that got rid of Kira. Maybe he also knows what Josuke is and that's why he took him in.

Dex-chan lover
Higashikata family shouldn't be normal after going into that race while meeting and going on a journey with Johnny.
This is going to be difficult.

Fed-Kun's army
Page 28 oof i wish that were me.

Actually felt bad for Joshu, but seeing how weird his father is, it may be a routine to the whole family.

the Norisuke family seems nice, I find Joshu hilarious actually, but yeah the dad is kind of weird. He probably knows something about Josuke and Kira.

The reason why the dad favors Josuke over Joshu is probably just because Josuke is a yanki and Joshu isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread