JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Morioh, Year 1901

Fed-Kun's army
Getting the door open is fine since he has the power of gravity/infinity. The corpse is supposed to be sent down on a one-way elevator though. I guess Lucy made Diego stop before he could do so, killed him with his head, and closed the door without turning the key. Since it cannot be opened for 80 years, no one could open it to verify it was sent down. Therefore, Jesus stayed in a regular safe for several years before Johnny grabbed him.

I'm guessing Jesus is going to be the new recurring thing in these new parts instead of DIO.

Dex-chan lover
I am not going to ask how these people got the perfect iteration of this story because it actually seems perfect.
Araki only makes things complicated in some special cases.
That power is truly not good at all.
So, what's next? Another person trying to lick the tip of their nose?

Fed-Kun's army
Really good chapter overall. Johnny's story was really sad and coherent with what he said in Part 7: "I have all things taken from me", and I really liked to see his KAKUGO, ending his own life to save his son. Though, I don't like that "balance" thing Araki did in SBR, and brought back in this part, it comes from a misconception that good and evil are opposite and equal forces, although, the way he uses it isn't bad at all. It could be worse, glad it wasn't.

F for Johnny. Rest in Peace, King.

Users who are viewing this thread