JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 102 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 19

Fed-Kun's army
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SHES BACK

SHES FINALLY BACK

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@MangoCo no it always made sense, it was explained/shown way back around the time when toru was introduced as a character that him and yasuho dated in the time of high school.

yasuho is a jobro and just had her childhood flashback

tooru said she's up next on the chopping block

i'm sorry boys and girls, but i think we're gonna see a pink frosted donut in chapter 103

i really still want to give Joshu the benefit of the doubt... considering his older brother, who's probably dead, attacked their father and put him into a coma, his family is terrified from an unknown attacker, and when he thought that he'd painlessly fuse with Yasuho; he ends up losing his arm and gaining cracks on his face (probably in a lot of pain). I hope that he's just suffering from a mental breakdown from an entire day's event, not really thinking straight as he sic NKC on her . I do not think he will die, at best he's either gonna get healed back up, fuse someone's arm to his stump, or whatever.

Fed-Kun's army
in page 3 and page 11, did yasuho have Paisley Park even before meeting Josuke?

ARAKI DIDNT FORGET
ARAKI DIDNT FORGET
ARAKI DIDNT FORGET
ARAKI DIDNT FORGET
ARAKI DIDNT FORGET
ARAKI DIDNT FORGET
ARAKI DIDNT FORGET
ARAKI DIDNT FORGET

Dex-chan lover
@Halolaco
not really, they just both old man, different hair and Akefu Satoru have birthmark under his right eye.

Power Uploader
I have a mixed feelings about this chapter, for a few reasons:
1. Araki RETCONED bites from early chapters, that was a signal of person getting a stand after meeting Jo2ke. Now turns out Yasuho had her stand from childhood?
2. Joshuu got trashed once again.
3. Wonders of U activated way before any of MC saw face of Tooru.
On a good side - Araki haven't forgotten Nijimura maid, thats nice.
Also thanks for transaltion as always @Hi Wa Mata Noboru.

Users who are viewing this thread