Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy - Ch. 36 - Light Wings

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, I thought this was forgotten honestly. I am more interested in the page with her head as one of the spider monster things, I feel like that might be how she really looks but could also be how her adversaries see her. I am pretty sure no one else reacted to her as if she had a monster face, but I would have to reread to be sure.

Fed-Kun's army

https://mangadex.org/title/6e156d65...he-world-starts-with-the-civilization-of-ruin
hiding the name for soft spoilers that are shown within the first few chapters. It has some similarities to this series. Reincarnated to a strategy game faction that mc used to play. Monster faction, with some bug monsters. Acquires non-human subjects or allies, human kingdom is an opponent. Some quirks about the MC's appearance.
Oh, yup, forgot about that one. RIP bug momma

Dex-chan lover
That just might be the king's vision because the knight in the city of Leen saw a young girl when he was beheaded, but who knows if things have changed.

Dex-chan lover
lmao i forgot about this and every memories just came rushing in after reading this. kinda sad that this was cancelled

wait, so her head looks like a spider but her mind thinks that she still looks like her old self? is that it? or is it some kind cognitive inhibition only meant for other people that is not connected to the hive? i'm confused

Dex-chan lover
Looks like her image of herself does not match what others see.
Is that the case? It was the second page, and it had a big logo on it, so I had assumed it was actually a title page for the chapter.

Unless the TLgroup is such a big bag of dicks that they violated the MD policy about watermarks; it tales a lot to do that, but covering a page of story and confusing the reader is exactly what's going on.

I still dunno if that's her head or not.

Users who are viewing this thread