Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy - Ch. 42 - Finale

Dex-chan lover
did... did we all get invested in a LN ad that ended on a purposefully shitty cliffhanger? what. the. fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot_20231031_034608_Chrome.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This is exactly how I always wanted to see a manga get axed. No buildup, no fanfare, no sloppy summarization, just instant destruction for the MC that comes out of nowhere. 10/10 no notes

I can't believe that one of my favorite Isekai manga ended like this. It was truly unique among all the other trash and it had so much potential. The read till now was such a great fun for me and I hoped for more. Why did it got axed? Why does generic trope fests become more popular than a unique story with top quality unique art style? I'm sad. This really shouldn't have ended like this. If the manga were to be released in my country, I would have bought it. Not sure how I feel now about supporting a work that has no more future.

Thanks for the chapter and finishing this up

Well while the WN is long completed, is a shame the LN never gonna see that ending and final Volume, pretty much because the label it was being published on (Legend Novels) ceased to exist some years ago, and this happened with a few other Light Novels too (like Little Girl x Scoop x Evil Eye)
Fuck LGxSxEE is one of my favorites, was the manga canceled too?

Fed-Kun's army
this is heavy spoiler including the ending too, so be warned. Since from what i saw, the LN is axed, therefore i read the raw WN which luckily, have the story finished

The mc and her army is considerably weaker here compared to the WN/LN, since they able to curbstomp most of the opponent. The major opponent they have is the empire, and the country across the continent where the the twin tailed girl that appear in the end of the chapter, She's also the last boss of the WN too.

her main hero army, beside serignan is one of the elf girl who has been transformed into one of her swarm, but still keep her monster lady appearance, therefore another cutie for the army

The main theme for the mc character growth is redemption, since the main focus of the story is solving the mystery why she appear in the world and what is that world exactly. Thx to this mission of her, she's become not so unhinged to the swarm and able to think independently, this also affect the swarm which become a more peaceful and not as brutal as before

One of the most important character that has not appear in the manga is the loli goddess girl, which basically the big good of the story and the rival for the twin-tailed girl. Perhaps one of the reason MC regained her sense in the upcoming story is due to her guidance.

In the end, its revealed that the world they live is actually some kind of hell created by the twin tailed girl to punish those has sinned in the real world. Maybe we can assume that there's another reincarnator in that world too tough im not sure about it since i forgot

In this case, the MC biggest sin is killing her sickly parent by turning off their life support and then killing herself due to the guilt of this act. She need to defeat the Twin Tailed Army in the other continent to finally have her chance at redemption. She finally able to defeat her at the final epic war, i do remember she use some kind of giant-sized juggernaut insect to act as a bait while laying down the siege and finally stab the Twin Tailed girl using some kind of sword that can only be wield by reincarnator.

She finally able to get her redemption and move on to the afterlife, leaving her army behind. I remember that she want to choose Serignan as the new leader of the swarm, but she refuse and say only the MC can be their leader. In the end, the remnant of the army live co-exist peacefully with the other races, while they leave the MC throne empty

Well, thats what i remember mostly tough
Nice story, redemption against the odds seeded by the gods, loyalty and transformation from monsters to good natured beings. Pity got axed, the drawing was very nice and personal.

Dex-chan lover
That sounds great, go buy something that has no ending because it’s also probably axed.
Cool. Be a smartass when I tried to advise you on a method where you could read it beyond MTL'ing, while also warning that it was on hiatus.

Dex-chan lover
it's been a while since i last read this novel but i don't remember this arc ending like this. Manga original ending?
yeah.
which begs the question of "why". I mean, seems like it was already the ending of the first novel, or close enough they could just have used an abridged version of that ending so people would go "oh, I'll buy volume 2 then. And volume 1 for seeing this in a different way". Why go for a completelly different path? It's not like they went like FMA 2003, with not enough source material yet to progress the story but enough filler they were able to build a brand new final arc.

it didn't. it was a 42 chapter LN ad
nah. If it had been it would not have went so far from the original ending of book 1, as others already said it did.
Seems pretty clear to me they wanted to make it a manga but ended up forcing to rush an ending by the axe. And for some weird reason did not even go for the original novel's ending?

Dex-chan lover
Wow been a little bit since i read but yeah this is like half of Vol 1 of the LN really a shame it got axed

Double-page supporter
What an ending, basically a "Bad End" of her first campaign, shame the novel is dead too, guess I should read the WN even though I don't like WNs

Dex-chan lover
And another fairly interesting manga gets axed instead of generic OP MC isekai harem #23469.

The dying king and the mysterious girl he's talking with had a little discussion about how this might be a game. Or how he gained awareness of the origins of this world, maybe. Too bad that plot point will never get explored in this manga, for this is the end, as it turns out, for yet another advertisement for the novels. From the other comments, it seems even the LN ran into trouble and may have gotten axed as well, but not at this point in the story.

Was interesting while it lasted, except for the final rushed chapters that ruined the queen's victory and left her fleeing for her life, injuries and all with just Serignan left with her. What an inglorious ending, not even with a bang but with a fizzle. Feels bad, man.
I mean this last chapter is one of the WORST axes I EVER saw in manga. She knows suddenly about the dragon nation so much. The evil twintail loli and her "game" the king who shouldnt have anything to do with that etc.

I did read at least all of the web novel and must say it was much better than this garbage. I mean it wasnt a masterpiece anywhere but it wasnt bad.

Users who are viewing this thread