Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy

Yeeeeeeessss LOVE THIS
I am LOVING the dark empire isekai that have been sneaking their way into the new mangas
MORRRRRRE PLZZZZZZZZZ

I have read LN and this fucking gold. I really hope that we will get anime someday. This has Overlord and Youjo senki potential.

Aggregator gang
i didnt know this got a manga! maaaan. LN is at volume 3, so if you can't wait for the next chapter, better start reading it.

Just found out about this, people said the webnovel was good but I foumd out this manga was lilttle bit off. Is this similar case to Daoist Gu, while the webnovel is gold the webtoon sucks??

Because I don't like the fact that she's so happily like boosted by drug while thinking about kill (and that pose she's done only to find her first bow tied spider was dead due to attacking and protecting her.... if only she's trying to hide... but well, she looked pleased to find a reason to hunt those rotten living things). And is there a level up thingy about the spider? Because with a weak bow, the spider died while I thought as insect, the skin should be thicker and harder especially a big size one), I assumed the elves's bow material was the same with that human's bow and the parasited human easily snapped the bow previously... it would be nonsense to me if low level human could do strengthen magic and an elven teen couldn't do magic....

Double-page supporter
this is some very goos stuff, man. Its just a shame that theres only 7 chapters out and that each chapter is very short. *sob*

Fed-Kun's army
Because with a weak bow, the spider died while I thought as insect, the skin should be thicker and harder especially a big size one
I checked it. Bandits there have other weapons besides the bows, and I recall from the novel that most of the damage were done with heavy melee weapons, like halberds. Manga missed that one all right.

So Kerrigan without the external swarm mind?
I like the idea,
will be interesting how much the hivemind will influence her
Will be interesting how she manages the swarm, the food supply and the domination.
For a start i would set a hugh farm to have endless protein to create an endless army. Will be interesting if this will be an option or if the only food will be the death and meat from farm animals you can find and buy.
Also would it be interesting why she wasnt so eager that her aide would be a male and found it even better that her aide was a female. In terms of pretending to be easy preys two females, are way better then a hugh male bodyguard. So easier to get the attention of the "wrong" groups and food for the swarm.
I hope that doesnt end in a total annihilation of everything. The descriptions talk about lead them to victory which could be interpreted as a war against all other and devour everything on its way on beyond it.

Fed-Kun's army
Superb. Does it even matter that she's being influenced by her swam or whatever? She's mean (in a good way) I like her character that way.

Users who are viewing this thread