Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy

Thank you for the awesome translation! Finally another manga like Overlord, but the protagonist is a female and the servants are spiders. Unique to its own ways

@Blacksoul
So this is OVERLORD but with spiders and a Female protagonist right did I get that right or am i wrong?
Wrong, this is Isekai / Medieval Fantasy Starcraft's Zerg campaign with japanese Isekai Kerrigan as protagonist

Double-page supporter
Sucks that the novel only has 3 volumes and stops at the most interesting part

Why does it say 7 hours ago but it also says I cannot read it for 7 days?

I'm dumb

Isnt this just a copy of https://mangadex.org/title/49384/isekai-mokushiroku-mynoghra with spiders? I mean, isekai mokushiroku mynoghra literally came out in march 2020, this came out in june 2020. I guess ill read it though, since I like isekai mokushiroku mynoghra.

I'm extremely weak to spider stories, even more so spider girls, so I'm reading this. As of now there's a lack of... moral depth/consideration of morals, I suppose, but since
all the people killed so far have been human traffickers/sexual abusers
I don't mind so much. I'll just consider it a catharsis, even if it's an easy route to write. It's not necessarily a bad thing. I'm pretty sure I've been wanting a story like this, actually. And Serignan is really cute. And I love spiders.

But since the author decided to go with that angle, I hope they will be taking into consideration the main characters age. ...Ah, checking the author, I see that they also write for that villainess military otaku story. I might have to skim through it again and determine if I'll continue in that case. Even if I drop it, I had fun reading this.

Fave parts: Spiders, Serignan, Arachnea, art.

Thank you to Orangescans for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
If this manga ever gets an anime adaptation, I can only think of one person to voice act the MC:
Shizuka Ito, the voice actor of Koko Hekmatyar from Jormungand.
They have really similar hairstyles and personalities. Both of them are cold and calculative but really care for their subordinates like their own family.
The both of them are monsters in their own categories too

Enjoyed volume 1 of the LN quite a lot, it did seem a bit shallow though. Enjoying the manga a lot, especially the art. The chapters are pretty short though. Guess I've gotta get 2 and 3 now.

Group Leader
this is surprisingly good and all, but the artstyle is kind of awkward....

8/10

I'm sure this manga gonna be unique and interesting but it's still too early to enjoy

Oh well, imma wait awhile then

Users who are viewing this thread