Joshikousei to Seishokusha-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I think it's not him being asexual or impotent. He probably see his students as replacement of his younger sister and doesn't get aroused because of that.

@onlyechi nah, by the look of it, he just cuddle with her to help her sleep. It shows she passed out almost right away.

Supporter
Remember when this was a silly ecchi gag comic? It would be interesting to see what people who dropped it after 1 or 2 chapters would think about the last few.

this was supposed to be a funny ecchi manga

what the hell happened

not that i'm complaining

Dex-chan lover
Man, these girls are on a one-way street towards a brutally dependent relationship. Even if they know that the teacher will not date them, they can easily base their expectations on getting his attention, and lock themselves off on any other, healthier relationship...
That's a train wreck that's already in motion, and heck, I ain't hating it. I just hope the drama won't be too bullshit.

@saphirekosmos
I feel like it's a major perquisite to appreciate the drama, is to also enjoy its silliness...Otherwise, everything is just a strange hyperbole.
But I hear ya. Definitely didn't see this direction coming. But it does feel like the right direction. If it would've been restricted to an ecchi / comedy story, it would most likely lock itself into a loop of the same jokes, and spawning more and more characters to try to keep the story alive.

the art style of a hentai with the plot of a manga.

damn, this is good.

Users who are viewing this thread