Joshikousei to Seishokusha-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

ivv

Dex-chan lover
okay..... that's epic... just wonderful.
it would have been the perfect reading experience if I didn't have this boner..

Aggregator gang
I can't read the sound effect in the "press on me" panel near the end, so I'm just going to assume it's a whoopie cushion noise.

This song needs the Kacey Musgraves Happy and Sad song played alongside it. Sensei seems very earnest...will one of them break him fully eventually?

so they're only 6 years apart? nice, the idea of them getting married won't be something that's unacceptable in society

@Franxx 6 years apart when he got his first salary which means when he first started being a teacher not 6 years apart right now since the teacher is 44 years old (it was mentioned on chapter 2 when tsutsugo was having her fantasies)

Remember age of consent in japan is 13 (limited by relationship) meaning if the younger person agreed, sex is allowed between an older person

damn Chad Sensei's backstory be gettin me in the feels bruh
feels.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Sensei is only 6 years older? Not what I remembered
But I'm not complaining

Dex-chan lover
You want sensei to be your brother? You can! Just call him onii-chan as you lay naked in bed with him while one of his hands is on your tits. Now not only can you have an onii-chan, you can also sleep with your onii-chan! It's a win-win situation, baby!

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda wishing for r34
But then her tear came out and she just sleep
Idk
The feel is overwhelming my horniness.

Users who are viewing this thread