Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

I'm grinning like a cat who just got a bowl of fresh cream while thinking that now Adele will be more powerful than those little pieces of 💩 that called themselves her "family". But, when did she tell Hexion her real name? I forgot

@IntrovertedJean wow, hold your horses! There's no way in Hell that he's material good enough to be called a "N-male lead"! (unless you're a masochist...?) Did you already forget about the red-headed guy with dead-fish eyes? (sorry, I forgot his name 😅)

@x_Someil in cases of emergency or when you're anxious and desperate to leave a place, what you're wearing is the least of your worries... Tho I would have thought that Hexion would ask a maid to bring her a cape or a coat, or even give her his jacket... But I guess he, too, wanted to get her out of that sh*t-hole ASAP? 😅

Hmm.....somehow i feels weird by seeing the Bifta family reaction to Adele/Karina choose to go with the Grand Duke, even the "mother" Reacted weird to me.......but i hope Adele/Karina would hurry married to the Grand Duke and then get away from the kingdom so that the King wouldnt try anything evil to them

Dex-chan lover
I had a mild heart attack when Kuarn called her Adele damn now I get a weird thought of him "liking" Adele/Karina which would be weird because they have the same dad ew

@x_Someil
In case it was considered a spoiler
if I'm not wrong she's pretty much ridding on adrenaline the whole time Hexion confront the Biftas so she really didn't notice her appearance is not presentable and she hasn't take a bath even once the whole time she was locked

My girl is finally free and she'll get eat properly..
GrandDuke your place is a lot better than her own house..first of all, there are no shitty father, brothers, or step mom, of course she'll like it..

And isnt it very ironic that they are stopping her from leaving the bifta house while inside the motherfuckin punishment room..

Fed-Kun's army
Boooooom! I have to admit, I don't normally like MLs in stories like this, as they are the main "evil - doers" from the FLs first time-line. Even if that was the case for this story, I'm pretty sure, I'd still like it, as the Grand Duke is genuinely a kind of a bad ass, even if he's bound to that shitty Emperor.

Very glad author did not make Kuarn into a love interest.
Even though it's obvious he holds affections for Adele, it is of a toxic and contorted kind. If he had truly cared for Adele, he wouldn't have let her be sent off in the past life.

Dex-chan lover
Freedom at last! Those ominous words from Hexion about them being unable to attend *chef's kiss* Beautiful.

I guess the brother likes her but like a child, abuse her to show his interest ?

Dex-chan lover
@Oodori They don't have the same father, she was an orphan from the streets that was brought in to replace the dead Karina because they both have the same hair and eye color. It's not so strange that the son has an attraction for her if you only consider her identity as Adele...

But the fact that she's supposed to be in the role of his blood related sister, makes it a little different...

Users who are viewing this thread