Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 161 - The Matured Experiment A

Double-page supporter
if we got this a hundred chapters ago, i would have respected the hater energy from kyou

Dex-chan lover
IDK man, I liked him better when he was a mystery, now that we have exposition, it just reads as a psychopath written by someone who doesn't know how to write psychopaths

Dex-chan lover
IDK man, I liked him better when he was a mystery, now that we have exposition, it just reads as a psychopath written by someone who doesn't know how to write psychopaths
It is a common problem with smart/cunning characters in manga. Since you need to be equally smart or smarter to make it look genuine. If you are missing most of your braincells like our author here appears to be, you can't write for shit.

Dex-chan lover
if Uruma hears about his reasons he will get killed by cringe... also expecting that b!tch to get chopped.

Dex-chan lover
The funniest possible ending would be uruma saying "bro, that counts as a motive" and blowing the other guy out in a way he can never possibly recover from.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna go against the grain here and say it's obvious that Kyou is wrong about his 'murder without motives' and that he can't achieve it by definition. He's the bad guy, obviously he can't succeed in his ambition.

The funniest possible ending would be uruma saying "bro, that counts as a motive"
I mean, that's what's being set up here, Kyou being like 'Oh, I was full of shit. Fuck.' as he dies or get mind broken.

Dex-chan lover
Man I always think "I couldn't possibly feel even more nothing than last chapter" and I always get proved wrong. Is this seriously the motivation behind the story? The big mystery of why this all happened?
Nothing. A half, no quarter-baked idea that makes 0 sense and doesn't sound nearly as cool as the author thinks it does.

Dex-chan lover
Killing someone without motive is a motive...
True because choosing is a motive.

Kyou is a female name too.

The funniest possible ending would be uruma saying "bro, that counts as a motive" and blowing the other guy out in a way he can never possibly recover from.
THIS. I think the author wants the manga to end at the same time his life ends. I believe he is already terminally ill and not just "very sick".

Fed-Kun's army
Man I always think "I couldn't possibly feel even more nothing than last chapter" and I always get proved wrong. Is this seriously the motivation behind the story? The big mystery of why this all happened?
Nothing. A half, no quarter-baked idea that makes 0 sense and doesn't sound nearly as cool as the author thinks it does.

i think it's funny how this comic is so painfully bland and utterly forgettable that everyone forgot Kyou gave almost the exact same speech at the start of this manga, minus the bulk of the experiment B-E dialogue

we already knew this was his single "motive" but nobody remembered because this comic drags on so fucking much

Yk I was hyping this Manga up before but now I understand why people shit on it. The fucking constant rape scenes should've been my first red flag to drop it but in too invested to see where this goes.

Users who are viewing this thread