Juunenme, Kikan wo Akirameta Tenisha wa Imasara Shujinkou ni naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for upload. Manga need more of the drunken master skit

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I want them to explore his feelings of wanting to go back some more, sure the loneliness aspect is a little less present with the twins but still this could develop to be a very good story, from what I heard the wn is completed at least so even if the manga gets cut short there is that I guess.

Contributor
Me: I don't want to see a damsel-in-distress rescue, that's like one of the oldest tropes in the book.
Story: I heard you, so we have two damsels in distress who need to be rescued!

Male lead brushing off a 3 on 1 without breaking a sweat, after getting smashed into a stone wall without a single scratch. Seems like your standard power fantasy isekai, except someone pressed the clone button and now the female lead is a pair of female leads.

Would be nice if each girl turns out to have different personalities, skills and maybe goals. It's all too common for twins in manga & anime to be clones at everything, instead of just sharing an appearance like what real-life twins are.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The male lead calling himself the male lead is cringe.

It doesn't even come across that the MC talks like that due to copium, but because the author is a meming dumb ass.

Users who are viewing this thread