Juunenme, Kikan wo Akirameta Tenisha wa Imasara Shujinkou ni naru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Dungeon City Flareteria

Dex-chan lover
This chapter feels like setting up how there is a sentiment that the dungeon city is overall a net positive. That no one is actively trying to seal it as it provides jobs for an entire city's worth of people. I dont blame them as it provides a sense of responsibility, probably a solid paycheck even if you're a citizen that doesnt work directly inside the dungeon, and some prestige as you rise up the ranks as an adventurer. Most obvious thing is that the story will probably allude to some dangerous drawback of the dungeon as theres no such thing as a free lunch

Dex-chan lover
The dangerous part is if the redox reaction keeps the potion buffs or just the fizz.

Theoretically you could do an entire cauldron of the stuff with wind and fire(for CO2) magic.

They'll only really be cooking with gas if they can synthesize flexible containers, though.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for upload .

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on, another isekai story where they say that basic clocks are some hyper advanced mechanism that only Earthlings are capable of inventing.

IRL clocks have existed for hundreds of years already.

Nothing is stopping the people at the technology level of this fantasy story from having invented clocks on their own without outside help.

Ignore the ramblings of that loser called @Mangamoz

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Perhaps I'm looking too deep into this, but wouldn't that hotspring town have some sort of patent on that sparkling potion?

Either way, I can't imagine them being very happy about a copy of their town's brand product suddenly appearing on the market.

Dex-chan lover
This is so good, I hope twins will be fleshed out as individuals and wont be treated as the same character

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Oh come on, another isekai story where they say that basic clocks are some hyper advanced mechanism that only Earthlings are capable of inventing.

Nothing is stopping the people at the technology level of this fantasy story from having invented clocks on their own without outside help.

I mean the cool part about the clock is its transparency, not so much that it's a clock.

The sundial-type clock is easy to make with just sticks (easy enough to do yourself - sometimes done as an elementary school class project) but anything better than that is hard to make.

Dex-chan lover

Ignore the ramblings of that loser called @Mangamoz
Clocks are actually more complex than we think. Not the digital ones but the analog ones. Where they use quartz that contains Cs133 which vibrate at a specific frequency that's used to calculate time. But yes they surely might had something like a winding clock.

Dex-chan lover
Tsk, good point.

Fine you win.
Not interested in dragging this out , I'll take just take the :slap: and X and limp away like the lil bitch that I am.
No, I'll back you up on this one. The oldest still working mechanical clock is the Salisbury Clock dated 1386. There are records of earlier clocks from 1335.

Then there are non-clock mechanical devices that go much further back. The most famous being the Antikythera Mechanism, an astronomical computer that dates to (estimated) between 204 to 87 BC. It had 37 precise gears, so its maker had the technology to produce a clock, even if they lacked the invention of one.

Very nice combination. The guy good at fighting while the twins good at everything else that is not about fighting.
I feel like they could be stronger than him eventually if the author will let it happen because they have unique powers (that can't be learned) and he doesn't. Also there are two of them, so if each is half as strong as him, they're already stronger, because coordination is worth something.

Getting serious waifu vibes from them. They did that harsh training with him, that they probably didn't like very much, out of love (maybe?). And they're not demure at all; they do whatever they want most of the time. Nobody likes girls who are too submissive. Manic pixie dream girl is their type, I guess, cause they'll be forcing male lead into doing everything he does from now on, not that he seems to mind very much.

Users who are viewing this thread