Juunenme, Kikan wo Akirameta Tenisha wa Imasara Shujinkou ni naru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Flareteria Dungeon Conquest Campaign 1

Dex-chan lover
Should have shouted the real story in public and so while they’re diving the merchant’s guild would have to deal with a mob of angry adventurers (and their guild). Not gonna change anything, but will be annoying to them regardless. Justified harassment so to say.
Though I’m guessing the sharper ones would have caught on regardless.

Dex-chan lover
I cant imagine the pain they feel of realizing that the combined mass of their 2 pettanko chests still falls short of the busty elf
lACt4Uk.jpeg

Didnt think they would address the issues about the dungeon being sealed so fast. So likely there will be decent amount of backlash and it'll be a massive uphill battle to sway public opinion back to their side

Dex-chan lover
I cant imagine the pain they feel of realizing that the combined mass of their 2 pettanko chests still falls short of the busty elf
lACt4Uk.jpeg

Didnt think they would address the issues about the dungeon being sealed so fast. So likely there will be decent amount of backlash and it'll be a massive uphill battle to sway public opinion back to their side
They aren't selling potions to the public anyway, so it would not be a massive setback if they got angry.
The customers are the adventures and they will only be impressed by a dungeon being conquered.

Dex-chan lover
I don't trust the new party members, seems a bit too convenient for them to appear now when they most needed new allies to beat the dungeon.

I have a hunch the whole thing was a set up by monocle man, he may have hired these OP adventurers to get rid of the protags down in the dungeon when no witnesses are around.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

We all know that the Merchant's Guild is just preserving the status quo for something more grand than just an economic status quo, but the main highlight of this chapter is the twins receiving some emotional damage from that headlock they saw. :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread