Juunenme, Kikan wo Akirameta Tenisha wa Imasara Shujinkou ni naru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Flareteria Dungeon Conquest Campaign 1

I cant imagine the pain they feel of realizing that the combined mass of their 2 pettanko chests still falls short of the busty elf
lACt4Uk.jpeg

Didnt think they would address the issues about the dungeon being sealed so fast. So likely there will be decent amount of backlash and it'll be a massive uphill battle to sway public opinion back to their side
They have nothing to worry about, flat chests are superior and way more refined than those lumps of fat.

Double-page supporter
I cant imagine the pain they feel of realizing that the combined mass of their 2 pettanko chests still falls short of the busty elf
lACt4Uk.jpeg

Didnt think they would address the issues about the dungeon being sealed so fast. So likely there will be decent amount of backlash and it'll be a massive uphill battle to sway public opinion back to their side
OH THEY'RE GRIEVING ABOUT PETTANKO!

I thought they were just being concerned or shocked to see about him getting rough-ed and buddy-buddy like that for the first time.

Dex-chan lover
The two got hurt with the realization of having flat chest. And with their mind link ability, the pain inflicted got doubled DX

Aggregator gang
Well thank god we have the MC to make these citizens' decision for them, with zero forewarning that their way of life is about to be uprooted and they just have to deal with it. If the dungeon really has to be dealt with, there are 1000 better ways to deal with it than a spur-of-the-moment unplanned dungeon destruction spurred from a spat over profits.

Again, the whole outbreaks thing is an after-the-fact justification that didn't play into any of the decision-making on the MC crew's part. It doesn't make their initial decision, made entirely without that knowledge, any better.
  • sell goods and services to adventurers who are trying to conquer the dungeon for fame/epic loot/whatever
  • adventurers clear the dungeon
  • "surprised pikachu face"

Users who are viewing this thread