Juunenme, Kikan wo Akirameta Tenisha wa Imasara Shujinkou ni naru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Flareteria Dungeon Conquest Campaign 1

I cant imagine the pain they feel of realizing that the combined mass of their 2 pettanko chests still falls short of the busty elf
lACt4Uk.jpeg

Didnt think they would address the issues about the dungeon being sealed so fast. So likely there will be decent amount of backlash and it'll be a massive uphill battle to sway public opinion back to their side
They have nothing to worry about, flat chests are superior and way more refined than those lumps of fat.

Double-page supporter
I cant imagine the pain they feel of realizing that the combined mass of their 2 pettanko chests still falls short of the busty elf
lACt4Uk.jpeg

Didnt think they would address the issues about the dungeon being sealed so fast. So likely there will be decent amount of backlash and it'll be a massive uphill battle to sway public opinion back to their side
OH THEY'RE GRIEVING ABOUT PETTANKO!

I thought they were just being concerned or shocked to see about him getting rough-ed and buddy-buddy like that for the first time.

Dex-chan lover
The two got hurt with the realization of having flat chest. And with their mind link ability, the pain inflicted got doubled DX

Aggregator gang
Well thank god we have the MC to make these citizens' decision for them, with zero forewarning that their way of life is about to be uprooted and they just have to deal with it. If the dungeon really has to be dealt with, there are 1000 better ways to deal with it than a spur-of-the-moment unplanned dungeon destruction spurred from a spat over profits.

Again, the whole outbreaks thing is an after-the-fact justification that didn't play into any of the decision-making on the MC crew's part. It doesn't make their initial decision, made entirely without that knowledge, any better.
  • sell goods and services to adventurers who are trying to conquer the dungeon for fame/epic loot/whatever
  • adventurers clear the dungeon
  • "surprised pikachu face"

Dex-chan lover
The twins should just double down on Capitalism and try to bring Breast Augmentation in that world.

It's their only hope. :worry:
Not necessarily true there are plenty of men who like them small.
Thanks for the new chapter!

We all know that the Merchant's Guild is just preserving the status quo for something more grand than just an economic status quo, but the main highlight of this chapter is the twins receiving some emotional damage from that headlock they saw. :LOL:
The merchant guild is probably upset because they were not approached to sell the fizzy potions which leaves them out of the profits to be made. Then they just use the status quo as a means of justification.

Yes, it makes for some real drama when you're crushing on someone, and they are oblivious. Also, I wonder if he were to sleep with one of them (i.e. Meiry) would the other (i.e. Yuufi) also have a pleasurable experience.

Dex-chan lover
Well it sure is good that this random new character showed up with a sob story to justify their attempt to destroy the city's economy after the fact!

The elf going "yeah don't worry the adventurers will figure something out" also doesn't mean anything in regards to like, the people who actually live in the city, lmao. Sure, the travelers will go home, but they're the ones driving the business in the city, along with the dungeon. What about the people who actually live there? What are they supposed to do when the economy craters? "Yeah, just go live somewhere else, I gotta make cash off of carbonated potions, sorry."

It doesn't really seem good for the adventurers in the long run, either. They say that the adventurers want the potions, but why do they want the potions? To do their job in the dungeon, which... is about to be destroyed. Setting up shop for sparkling potions in this city is meaningless to them without it, so how is this supposed to be helping adventurers? Unless MC's group plans to take the business to another city, in which case they've just destroyed this city's economy for no reason. The adventurers want the potion and the dungeon, which isn't something that MC's group is going to give them.

They do a good job of focusing on the meanie merchant guild and adventurers here, while ignoring the rest of the people that will be affected by it (including the normal citizens which made the girls aware that what they're doing might affect people negatively in the first place). This whole thing annoys me, lmao.
that guy stated that the dungeon is a literal ticking time bomb, those people making their lives off the dungeon can build a life elsewhere, cause at least they'll be alive

Users who are viewing this thread