Juunenme, Kikan wo Akirameta Tenisha wa Imasara Shujinkou ni naru

Supporter
Isekai is so cliché and well known now that manga now basically starts with "you already consume this trash, you know how this is, there is no need for a prologue"...
What's cliche is your trired whining about a genre. It's popular and easy to parrot these kind of complaints to make yourself feel intelligent, but it's not substantive.

Isekai is just a plot mechanic to put an ordinary person in a fantastical setting. The things you sheeple are complaining about are actually just bad writing.

Bad writing abounds all popular genres, pick up a couple of romance novels at random. The writing will make you want to gouge out your eyes. -_-

So yeah there's plenty to critique in most popular fiction of any kind. However what you are doing is equivalent to knowing you dislike jump scares, and still intentionally watching horror movies. Then bitching because they all follow tired patterns. That's exactly why it's a genre broseph. If you don't like a genre don't consume it.

Try having an interesting or meaningful opinion other than, "I've seen this plot device therefore this sucks." There is pretty much nothing new anywhere. Humans have been making up stories for about 100k years. It's all been done. Find a meaningful and or interesting metric.

What actually matters is how well it's done.

Dex-chan lover
Depends largely on how you define the term. As we enter the final arc, the girls manage to wheedle a confession out of him and they enter (or, rather, confirm) a poly relationship.
RIP. Thank you for braving the depths for us, your sacrifice was a great and noble deed

Dex-chan lover
When I read the title, it makes me sad... I mean, you know yourself that you still has a family to go back with but... Welp... Let's read this for now...

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Nothing groundbreaking, but pretty solid for what it's trying to do. It plays its cards right so far. Artstyle is also good.

It's fun and enjoyable, I like. Sometimes the MC is a little dull, but the twins make up for it with their energy. Better than other generic isekai.

After reading 2v (9ch) i can definitely say that this is one of the better Isekai that came out in a while, the mc is 25 but he already spent 10 years in this world, with his transmigration to this world being sudden he developed a type of anxiety that makes him reluctant in getting close to other people in fear of being teleported suddenly again and leaving those people he got close to but after 10y he gave up that act and started living life, his trauma and anxiety are still present but after helping some twin sister, these two girls are now going to travel with him and hopefully make his anxiety disappear eventuall.

it’s a pretty good premise and the twins are cute, the guy himself is cool, strong, and after 10y, a veteran adventurer with quite a reputation.

over all to the point I read to (ch9) i’d give this a solid 8/10 and the rate of chapter release is also decent and consistent (for now)

Honestly, I like it. The Mc doesn't get op powers out of nowhere, but was instead able to get op because of years of hard work.

Ohh wow i thought this another crap Isekai manga but I'm surprise the story are quite enjoyable. Good read

Users who are viewing this thread