Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 155

Dex-chan lover
Why are manga romances so incompetent? Seriously this happens all the time and you literally have to have the supporting case fucking do all the work because they are so damn incompetent.
Is the manga incompetent, or are the characters acting in exactly the fashion they're intended to? Dense, insecure, uncertain, afraid, immature. I don't know if that makes the manga "incompetent", though it would seem you're frustrated with the lack of "action" from the MCs. I think the supporting characters are doing exactly what they're designed to do... Sure, the MCs could be written to just "do it themselves", but I for one don't think that would be as much fun. 😁

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank god, normally I would hate the pushy friends, but this NEEDS it for stuff to happen

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

That's not just a wingwomans, they'r a whole battalion to make sure they drop the nuke...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Nice, Yoko and Misaki finally got what they wanted! Happiness for Akutsu-san! Don't think they'll be making love yet though.

Now Akutsu and Ooyama are gonna have a protodate and an actual date! Oh man, what clothes will Akutsu pick for Ooyama?

Dex-chan lover
Nice, Yoko and Misaki finally got what they wanted!
I realized that to translate them properly, I have to stop thinking of them as a single entity that both have the same goals. Rather, I have to think of them as the angel and devil on Riko's shoulders.

Misaki wants to see her friend get what she wants; Yoko just thinks it would be funny if they banged (and she's hungry).

Dex-chan lover
One friend pushes the date, the other pushes the sex. In the end the friend gets tired of waiting for them to get it on and just steals Oyama's v-card herself.

Users who are viewing this thread