Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
Okay. At this point I would rather just have Shadow actually know what is going on instead of just getting lucky. The joke is still alright, but it's becoming a bit overused. Is it going to change in the future?

Dex-chan lover
Oh, yeah!
The plan.
Then plan to open the gate, the gate that needs a key to open a head.... sure.

Dex-chan lover
Okay. At this point I would rather just have Shadow actually know what is going on instead of just getting lucky. The joke is still alright, but it's becoming a bit overused. Is it going to change in the future?
I don't see it changing, especially because it is his character that he doesn't cares about it and just wants to play being a emminense in shadows.

Dex-chan lover
Since it's such a fundamental part of the character it is unlikely to change till the very end of the story if then. If it is a problem your best bet is to simply drop the series and find something else.

Power Uploader
Man I absolutely love Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute.

I have been reading this series for so long and remember reading volume 4 and above in Spanish MTL because there was no English TL. Genuinely love this series.

Double-page supporter
The story is always good, but I can't stop myself from wanting to punch the protagonist. I don't have problem with cringe, but I have some with his IQ.

Dex-chan lover
This. This is peak. Peak what, you may ask? Foolish non-believer, you misunderstand. This IS peak.

Dex-chan lover
the fallen angel of rebellion is gonna be a real enemy
bet

image.png

Double-page supporter
It would be hilarious if these guys thought his words sounded cringe and chuuni as hell, since they are Earthlings who have heard this kind of talk online.

Shame Shadow's presence is too imposing to even make the connection between "chuuni weeb larper" and "that knight that literally slaughtered every goddamn monster oh my god help"

Aggregator gang
EMBRACE THE CRINGE! - this entire story; oh, and I guess that anime youtuber who I always mix up with another cause they share a podcast, one being named gigguk, and the other being named garnt
I think you might have mistaken him with Grant

Users who are viewing this thread