Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 5 Ch. 19

I've said this before, but who's the bigger fool, I wonder.
the fool or the one who follows the fool?

Dex-chan lover
So I'm wondering, for anyone who has read the ln/wn, will the members of Shadow Garden ever catch on to Cid's BS?

Double-page supporter
@Singingbun Depends on whether or not the fool is right, in this case the fool (MC) is correct and therefor following him is the correct choice and doesn't make you a fool, if the fool (MC) was just foolish, then following him would make you the bigger fool, if you truly believed him.
@KingNova777 If I remember what I've been told correctly then the answer is
no, but that might just be the fact Cid never realized that he was actually right about everything, which you could say is the same thing.

What a light hearted chapter, feels pretty nice after all of the shenanigans going on.

Dex-chan lover
Symmetrical docking. Also Lord Shadow needs to teach Epsilon to discard her vain pride and realize true justice

Aggregator gang
If I remember correctly, Delta is a beastkin (wolf races) who specialized in hunting and pursuit since her instinct didnt match with cat races who specialized in sneaking and fast attacks, also her submission is from wolf races which only can do rather than cats who didnt like to submit and keeping their prides.
And she eat literally almost everything including bones and carcasses that most people cant eat since it was inedible to eat.

Meanwhile, Epsilon was flat as washboard and barely can be touched with hands but still try to makeup with her slime control to make it a big boob but some of them know that she was flat during Goddess Tournaments and pretend to be silent without angering her (sad for her fake beauty)

Dex-chan lover
@KingNova777 Seems like it'd be hard to catch onto BS when the BS miraculously seems to become the truth no matter what

Cak

Epsilon's pose remind me of this

unknown.png

Users who are viewing this thread