Dex-chan lover
@MolaCola
Flat is Flat.
Strenght is Justice!
Sasuga Ainz-sama!
ztk1x6032y251.jpg

Double-page supporter
Lmao

This manga could survive entirely on its god-tier tongue-in-cheek comedy, but it actually has a decent plot to go along with it

Epsilon, accept that flat is cute.

Dex-chan lover
@kllick the director or maybe episode director. They probably thought theyd make a holywood movie in 20 min with all the useless out of context flashbacks for no reason. But thats who should have been ether repremended or fired, not the whole staff. The author simply shot himself in the foot by firing the staff. Things could have still been saved despite the poor start, he simply chose to destroy his own lifes work by burning the bridge.

Dex-chan lover
@eng1 from what anime is that pic?

And I'm surprised an author could ask to change the animation staff

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Yumi from Senran Kagura, though I don't know which one.

@IamSnail, weird, this series updates quite fast, tbh you guys do such a great job redrawing that I don't notice it, also thanks for translating the sfx too

Group Leader
@ IamSnail
don't underestimate other people's results, just say your incompetence in working on projects quickly
fuck 🤬🤬

Group Leader
@IamSnail, we are not even looking down on you, but why are you offending us?
and we are in a different language scan, if you can't afford , just drop it don't make excuses by demeaning other people

-WestManga TEAM

Double-page supporter
@PrivatePublic Actually, yes. Cid notes that out of all of the elites in Shadow Garden, Epsilon has the greatest precision in her ability to control magic. And that she developed that ability from her constant practice in manipulating her slime suit. Which is to say, he knows.

Users who are viewing this thread