Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 6 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
i made a bad decision and went ahead with the novel and now i have catch up with both i have to wait for BOTH 😭

Dex-chan lover
Now to use the music as an attack method because it's 'awesome'. Which I have to agree with. One of my favorite fight scenes ever was the one with the creepy twins in Kung-Fu Hustle where they used a guqin as an assassination weapon. The soundwaves turned into all types of weird crap like fists and even a swarm of undead warriors.

@HDMI1
He just hauled it down. Remember, he only just now learned that she was probably in the sewers.
He really needs to create a bag of holding for the sole reason of bringing his props around. Considering he created the equivalent of a mini nuke spell on top of the shapeshifting clothing and weapons, I would put it past his psychos....brilliance.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 In the probability he set this up in advance, it means he also needed to be sure the piano was always tuned at anytime with regular checkups, especially in a damp environment assuming that room is located in the sewers or not far from it.
Unless of course he knows how to tune a piano himself and does that when he needs it. I don't know how long someone needs to tune a piano (not counting on magic), but I like to imagine him getting there, taking time for tuning the piano, then starting to play for his event.

@Veruschka Animes are made to sell novels or mangas. Wait a bit until they release a few more volumes of each one, and we might have a anime. I just hope it is not a poor quality made anime like Bookworm was...

Dex-chan lover
@Arvanil
We might be getting the Chef kiss as an emoji pretty soon :)
So in a not too far future, we can use it in the text as well instead of this 😘👌
swedish_chef.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Woah. Someone might join Shadow Garden who knows Cid before they know Shadow. I can't wait to see how this arc progresses!

Users who are viewing this thread