Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

THIS IS A COMPLETE GENERIC ISEKAI, BUT DONE IN A GOOD WAY. Even without the misunderstandings and comedy, I'm pretty sure this is still gonna be great. The execution is beautiful, the characters aren't 1 dimensional and etc.

Dex-chan lover
this is proper subversion of expectations 👌👏 got me dying here lmao

i figured it out. this is basically an abridged series that got serialized

God, why is this manga so damn awesome?!?!?
It has good phasing, great MC, good story, lots of character development, comedy, epic dialogues and action!

I'm getting gag comedy vibes from this.
It's better not to take this seriously.

this series makes me remember my embrassing dark history, yet at the same time is making me laugh so hard.
the mc is truly me when i was in 13 if i went to another world

Key to reading this manga is, taking it seriously, but not seriously at the same time. The comedy is the main point of this but it has a pretty good plot going on behind it. The characters have "characters" unlike other isekai mangas. The harem is just there for the comedy and not for the sake of reader count. Giving this a 9/10 at it's current state.

This manga is a harem without people fighting over who's best girl since everyone knows MC will probably never end up with any of them.

this manga is so damn good!! hope all isekai can make this kind of quality manga in the future..

This manga is fucking great, it doesn't take itself seriously but at the same time it does in an over the top way, its like if Chūnibyō Demo Koi ga Shitai! merged with Haruhi and its hilarious totally recommended if you want a good laugh

Users who are viewing this thread