Kaguya-sama: Love is War

Did Jamini ever give a reason as for why they don't want uploads to Mangadex? Pretty damn weird.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kushinda someone uploaded their chapters here without their permission and they got all anal about it, so no chapter for this site.

Dex-chan lover
I never would have guessed Ishigami would become such a centerpiece in this series. Not only has he gone through quite a bit of character development, he's more than helped other characters do the same.

Seriously, anime when.

Dex-chan lover
Ishigami, our beloved child.
Please, let him suffer no more, Aka-sensei. Take all the misfortune he's accumulated in his life, and all the good karma he's built up as the silent hero, and make this work out for him.

@REMasher I would adore an anime of this, but I'd be more than a little nervous about how well it'd be executed. It's certainly not impossible, but it's also not impossible to mess up.

Even when the story meanders to retread grounds it's still funny. Kaguya playing straight man to Ishigami is better than her playing straight to Fujiwara.

Dex-chan lover
This is Lino first victory. We need to get the champagne out.

Also, I really, really liked that chapter. Kaguya and Ishigami are becoming close friends, and that's cool.

Contributor
will there be no chapters this week because of golden week? And yeah I liked where the last chapter left us with, Ishigami and Kaguya getting close was a good thing

I just read the first chapter and i tought "Is this No Love No Life?", this is some great stuff

Users who are viewing this thread