Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 202 - Shuchiin Academy Wants to See Them Off

1sR92aF.png

Given how they act in the spin off "We want to talk about Kaguya-sama", I think mass media club is doomed now.

Goddammit Aka, journalism needs to be impartial. One look at journalism nowadays, is a strong proof as to why.

We’ve had enough of fake news and propagandas.

You know what I've got to hand it to the mangaka. Story wise I can see the rejection coming, but the way the mangaka writes they could still get together.

The former Gigako returned to form and evolved into Terako! We'll miss you gamer girl even though we hardly knew thee!

The mass media club is cancer and modern journalism is a blight. Karen will save the club though and it explains why they never got to release any articles, because their president only cared about pushing woke bullshit

iino and koyasu them both had a long hair, oh shit whos gonna end up with lord ishigami
long hair vs long hair? thats tough

Dex-chan lover
Oooof, feels all around.

Thought it was surprising that Osaragi actually saw off the Captain at the gate, lowkey as it were. Maybe there had been something there, even if a little.

Next chapter's gonna be a doozy.

Dex-chan lover
FUCK COVID AND FUCK 2020

I picked up my Diploma like I was going through a drive-through. There was still a ceremony and celebration when it happened and they did the best they could for such a shitty situation, but when I'm reading this chapter and looking at other years' graduation ceremonies, I feel jealous and it makes me seethe at how many things were ruined this year so far. Sorry for venting

This was a good chapter, it got me emotional and I hope things go well for Ishigami.

@Kipsta Yeah, without the club's old president to stop her anymore, Karen will probably fill the entire school newspaper with the delusional shiptrash articles about how Shirogane and Kaguya would be dating in their campus life.

Users who are viewing this thread