Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 22 Ch. 213 - Senpai-kun and Kouhai-chan, Part 4

This chapter felt like Aka saw the fans who thought there was going to be some Miyuki x Iino ship drama for real, and then decided to shoot them down with an RPG LOL
and of course some kids are still thinking it's a possible ship when even both characters are in love with two different people
aka is just THAT good at writing platonic relationships, you guys need to stop reading garbage harem. seriously

Double-page supporter
It's like Chika is reading this manga but she has only read up to chapter 34 yet.

Dex-chan lover
I really thought Kaguya gonna headpat her after being told that too bad.

Aggregator gang
Yay we get to see yandere Kaguya again. I agree with some people about dark Ino being the best than the normal one which is dull.

Dex-chan lover
@smithyy you need to learn what subtext is. Iino x Miyuki will obviously never happen, but Iino x Ishigami is not going to either. Learn to read between the words and look at the pictures alongside the writing.

As for platonic relationships, Shinomiya x Ishigami is a platonic friendship without any romantic subtext, Shirogane x Fujiwara is a platonic relationship. This is not.

@Darklight99
bro, you need to wake the fuck up lol

in THIS chapter, iino says it's 100% platonic, she just like to tease him because he's an easy target, this shit would never work on ishigami lol, that's why she can do this stuff with prez but not on ishi, because she actually loves the guy, while shirogane is like a big brother she never had
also, she told chika she knew who she really loves so she wouldn't think otherwise

ishimiko have been building up for 100 chapters now, the fact that you think it can never happen is just laughable

so, are you telling me iino is lying? she's some manipulative whore who's she aim for shirogane? lol

@Xcaliblaster
both are correct
In the case of "About who I like...?", its obviously correct with "..." implying a vocal pause or trail away.

In the case of "About how I like...?", the "..." implies something obvious that needn't be said which in this instance is Ishigami. So the actual sentence comes out as "About how I like Ishigami?" which also makes complete sense.

Dex-chan lover
@smithyy Yes, I'm saying she's lying. Now go on and believe what you want. I just know that in 90+% of cases, my hunch always turns out to be right. Her immediately deflecting to, "You know who I actually like" to stop questions without specifying who that person is, is clearly intentional on her and Aka's part. Now don't reply to me. I'm not interested in your points.

Dex-chan lover
When you look into the abyss, remember that at least you're not looking into Iino, so you've got that going for you.

Users who are viewing this thread