Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 22 Ch. 213 - Senpai-kun and Kouhai-chan, Part 4

Dex-chan lover
This chap has so much teasing and fake flirting that makes me love Iino more—reminds me of myself

LOL @everyone fighting over all these shippings when Kaguya x Iino is the new truth.

What is this, something new and dangerous is growing in me.... the weird tension between iino and miyuki is somewhat addicting to look at

Dex-chan lover
@smithyy have you read Seo's mangas? everyone is always in love with someone and they still end up falling in one way or another (even for just a moment) for someone else. In a way that is more realistic and believable.
The unrealistic thing is to truly not have any interest in no other person. After all we all think, if if we don't really act on it, in what would be if we were with someone else while being in a relationship, to some extent we are still animals.

Dex-chan lover
@smithyy Where exactly did she name Ishigami? Because I don't see anyone say his name this chapter. Also, not only did I not quote you, I even said that I wasn't interested in replying to you yet you still screeched back. Get help.

Man, this chapter was great. This is exactly the sense of humor that I love and expect from this series. Thanks for the translation!

Double-page supporter
Only need a few drinks for "accidents" to happen. Then it can be seppuku for everyone.

@Darklight99

then why do you keep replaying to me kid lol?
for someone who claims to read between lines, you sure as hell you're bad at it aren't you lol
who the hell do you think she meant when she said that? why don't you use your super powers of "reading between the lines" and "subtexts" to figure that out? you'll get there eventually my man

Aggregator gang
@Darklight99 It doesn't make sense why Iino would give up considering there's still no climax and there's still missing plot developments like the letter and heart key chain. Yes, she hasn't been trying to win over Ishigami lately, but his rejection was still kind of recent.

Group Leader
@Darklight99 I mean, who else would she be referring to with the sentence

LK6QqVU.png

>You know, don't you Fujiwara-senpai?
>The person I like... right?

Unless you're implying that she's tricking everyone into thinking that she still likes Ishigami but secretly wants President, which is a very strange route to go down with very little foreshadowing for it. Either way, I checked some Japanese forums and it's almost completely agreed that she's talking about Ishigami here.

@anggitoz she always was. She murdered Chika 1000 time in her mind everytime Chika used to be closer to the Prez

Dex-chan lover
@Zenoslash It's clearly meant to make people both in-universe and the readers think that she's referring to Ishigami, but Aka carefully making sure that Iino's feelings about Ishigami have always been inferred rather than confirmed by her. Everyone has made their mind that she loves Ishigami, including everyone in the school, and I believe that she doesn't actually see him romantically and is just rolling with it. That said, I am not saying that she is particularly in love with Shirogane either, but she's definitely flirting with him as a tease, mainly because it's obvious that he loves Shinomiya.

@smithyy You are really really stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread