Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 22 Ch. 219 - The ABCs of Men and Women, Part 5

Amogus

Today was a wild day for manga. Just now I finished the latest ch of mairimashita and it was amazing and it ended with a cliffhanger. (so hyped about the next ch). And then this comes in and just blows my mind too. Next week is gonna be amazing. 🤯

Idk about you people but I can faintly smell the "that was just a dream" in the next chapter but if it's not I'm gonna re-read that hisasi doujin for the 5th time

Dex-chan lover
@kevinmul but we talk about Shirogane, a person that think over everything and he knows how Kaguya can be hurt easily. I would be disappointed by him if right now he will think with his low part...

Dex-chan lover
GOD DAMMIT JUST PUT ON CLOSE THE DOOR BY TEDDY PENDERGRASS AND GET TO IT SON!

akasaka is such a fucking tease i can’t believe he did this to us two chapters in a row 😭

This manga is always so on point. IDK if it's better to read this as a teenager or as an adult when you can look back and think: yes, I did this too.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I'll be glad with whatever Akasaka-sensei will draw out. Up to this point he depicts it all...exactly how it should be. Like, it's the most realistic thing I've seen in a manga, or something. Whether they will, or will not, make love next chapter (or in 3-4 chapters, most probably), I'll believe the author. Something like this

@HelDeo Exactly. Achilles will never reach the tortoise.

Users who are viewing this thread