Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2

LHTranslation doesn't even have uploaded chapter 5.2 on their own site

Power Uploader
LHT released a bunch of chaps a while ago but 5.1 isn't translated but 5.2 is, so they removed 5.2 and in their reader they have up-to 6.2

Dex-chan lover
LH gets mad when someone else starts translating something they are "working" on. They have this war with a couple other manga as well.

If that's what it takes to get you to post

Contributor
From the comment section of LHT:
“we’re sorry about chapter 5.1 of kaifuku, the editor gave me the wrong file(the raw instead of the edited version) and went to bed we’ll be reuploading that chapter as soon as possible, again we’re really sorry about this”

Dex-chan lover
That's quite a face on page 7. Does it feel good to have your magic drained?

Dex-chan lover
I don't know that much about the male perspective, but I'm assuming this was written by a dude. Would you really want to touch someone sexually after they did all that to you, even as a form of revenge? This manga seems so extra.

Dex-chan lover
@gum_rummy This isn't really something you look at with a male or female perspective. Any two people might react completely differently to the exact same situation. An alternate scenario here would've been something a lot of people might be able to relate to. Developing a phobia about touching or being touched. This is going more in the direction of someone who had control taken away from them wanting to take back control by any means.

(That said, it's probably just the author's fetish or something)

Double-page supporter
Please don’t tell me the heads of one of those maids belongs to the one he slept with in chapter 2...

Users who are viewing this thread