Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1

Dude is just a straight-up rapist now, I'm guessing now he's gonna rape even more women who never even wronged him like this girl

Aggregator gang
I like how everyone is "HES A BAD GUY NOW!!" Like have you been reading at all? He was never once the good guy. Even if its wrong, and it is, I like seeing the bad guys perspective. Its gotten boring reading about the good guys for now.

He used two bottles as if one bottle was not enough, lmao.

@Heron_Greyjoy at least he isn't lying to innocent people to use them. He accomplished what he promised to setsuna and he didn't lie to kureha about the kingdom. Although he wasn't completely honest he rescued her from being manipulated by the kingdom. Only one he fucked up is freya and she deserves it. Well, he is trying to make kureha fall in love with him by manipulating her, that's also fucked up but it is countless times better than what he experienced

Serious question: Is he Kureya sterile? I mean can he knock em up or did his poison resistance ruin his swimmers? Then again, he likely just "healed" them 😏

Dex-chan lover
On a different note, isn't it kind of strange that she's worried about breaking her hymen when she was previously dismembered? I can imagine that a regular girl might be nervous about it, but this lady's like a warrior with extensive battlefield experience. Surely this should be less than a mosquito bite to her?

Users who are viewing this thread