Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 25.2

Dex-chan lover
@RooneyRoo
Gore dude, gore! You can find more of that shit on hentai sites.

@Nick86
Why not fucking make R18+ anime adaptations for once? We aren't kids forever...

@dahhv2 Yeah that's true but those 3 ejaculations at once in the end looked like they gave her the final rest :D (Forgot to mention Frea)

Dex-chan lover
At this point, hasn't he actually gone beyond petty revenge? Oh well, nice to follow a villain for once.

Omggg someone spoil me

Is he going to have sex with freda sister ??? Uwu i like this MC

Double-page supporter
@womangadex
she is going to be fucked into oblivion by Freida and brainwashed into believing she is the MC imouto

Double-page supporter
@Keetonman

What was petty about this? He was raped by hundreds, beaten, dehumanized, every day for apparently some years. Broke his limbs everyday, turned him into a sex toy just to live.

This is about getting his back, and he's also saving the more or less apparently innocent demons from these corrupt 'heroes' and 'royals'.

He's saving the world and getting to enjoy it along the way. Seems closer to an anti-hero than a villain, if you think about it.

I never read the Light novel, but I have read the web novel, so I'm curious to see how this will alter at this point, if at all.

also, trashy revenge plot, but I love this shit

Aggregator gang
you know who the real villains here are? the mongrels who want to police ADULTS on what they can and can not enjoy!!

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Nice, that fucking bitch deserve this gangrape, fuck lesbians, they can't win against the power of cock.

Users who are viewing this thread