Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 25.2

Dex-chan lover
Why the 1 month wait for something like this? I mean, it's ok and all, but this really covers nothing about the Web Novel. If I remember correctly, this wasn't even a whole WN chapter lol So waiting almost a month is just... Also, at this pace we'll never get to see our beloved and cute fox girl, Guren :c

If I remember in the wn she dies from choking on jizz right then mc burns the building down I think I like this better with her getting eaten in the end

Dex-chan lover
@manny16 i agree but that would make the manga R-18, straight into H territory. i guess being eaten is a more socially-acceptable level than drowning in cum, funny how that works.

Dex-chan lover
Still kinda disappointed he only mind controlled the princess but whatever.

Dex-chan lover
@Ruwan If she were a nice girl, it'd probably feel bad. When they build up your hatred for her, it almost feels cathartic to see something happen to them.

Fed-Kun's army
@OniiChanStopNotThere not everyone wants to have sex with someone they hate, especially if you're not sex deprived or anything. he didnt need to be the one to rape her because he needed it to be as painful as possible. thus the brutes.

very happy with the overall improvement of the art, it's come a long way.
@GamesAreUsHome https://mangadex.org/title/34404/fukushuu-o-koinegau-saikyou-yuusha-wa-yami-no-chikara-de-senmetsu-musou-suru

Dex-chan lover
Sword hero knew what she needed to do to survive but she lost the will to live when she was seen being plugged up in every hole

Wow death by pride

Dex-chan lover
I ruined a pair of underwear ;). Wonder what kind of rape cannon hero will get. Another bunch of hulks who will triple pen his ass and when they cum it shoots cannon balls? lol

Users who are viewing this thread